<h2>Why Our Ultraviolet (UV) Systems.</h2>
Aqua Clear offers systems from several manufacturers of Ultraviolet (UV) systems water purification systems. We provide systems and UV expertise for a number of applications including, swimming pools, commercial/industrial manufacturing, pharmaceutical and bottled water production, as well as agricultrual applications.
For community swimming pools and for hotel pools we offer a complete line of both medium-pressure and low-pressure UV systems that are NSF 50 certified. These systems are validated to provide a minimum dose of 60 mJ/cm2 at the end of lamp life and they include both a UV intensity monitor and a temperature monitor for added safety.
Benefits of UV for Swimming Pools:
- Proven ability to inactivate chlorine resistant microorganisms, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Fecal Coliform.
- Reduction of Chloramines, which are the chlorine by-products that cause skin and eye irritation, as well as respiratory illnesses.
- UV will also reduce the chemical requirements for maintaining clean and healthy water in pools of all sizes.
Ultraviolet Water Purification for Industry and Agriculture
There are a wide range of applications for UV water purification for industrial, pharmaceutical, and agricultural water purification. Ultraviolet treatment is effective for disinfection of microorganisms, destruction of algae, and reduction of TOC’s, such as MTBE.
Semi-conductor and pharmaceutical manufacturers have been using UV for many years because they require the cleanest water possible and ultraviolet treatment is the most cost effective alternative to ensure that they achieve the water purity that is needed to maintain product quality and to satisfy regulatory requirements.
Applications for Commercial, Industrial, and Agricultural UV Water Purification.
- Disinfection of process waters to reduce bio-contamination of manufacturing equipment.
- Purification of rinse water that is used for cleaning of food products and packaging.
- Biological control of microorganisms and algea for cooling towers.
- Pre-treatment of irrigation water prior to tank storage.
- On-going treatment of stored water through the use of a recirculating loop.
- Disinfection of product water that is used for bottled water and reconstituted juices.
The team of professionals at Aqua Clear has extensive knowledge and experience with ultraviolet applications and UV technology. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your UV water purification application and we are committed to providing the best UV solution for your situation.
Link Partner: Water Treatment Specialists